• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which Twin Peaks character are you?

hong

WotC's bitch
http://quizilla.com/users/mattababy/quizzes/Which Twin Peaks character are you?/

1075689918_uresalbert.jpg

You're Agent Albert Rosenfield, the snide and superior forensics expert. Your tongue is sharper than your scalpel, and it doesn't take long for people to start hating you for your supercilious quips, but you are the very best at what you do. You don't suffer fools gladly, but you give respect when it's due. In fact, you're a good guy at heart, but so wedded to your sarcasm that you can rarely stand to treat people kindly.

I'm not sarcastic, dammit.

Mirth

Explorer
1075693472_urescooper.jpg

You're Special Agent Dale Cooper. You're often too brilliant for people to really follow, but your infectious enthusiasm makes up for the fact that you're frequently incomprehensible. You are smart, intuitive, clear-headed, compassionate, and cute as hell -- about your only flaw is your insane coffee consumption.

Last edited:

GreyShadow

Explorer
You are the Log Lady. A little bit cracked, but maybe more tuned in than anyone knows. Your demeanor with people is more than awkward, but at least you have your log for comfort.

Last edited:

Malcolm

First Post
You are the Giant. You're mysterious, benevolent, and spooky as all get-out. Though you're extremely wise, your cryptic demeanor unnerves the hell out of folks. So does your bow tie.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Weird....I am a chick...or apparently act like one, according to that little "quiz."

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/M/mattababy/1075693370_uresaudrey.jpg
You are Audrey Horne. You're spoiled and manipulative, but you're also whip-smart and indomitable. You always get your way, even if you first have to get into deep trouble. You are so feisty and independent that you like to think you need no one -- unless, of course, you WANT them -- but in fact, what you really need is a good friend.

Last edited:

Ruined

Explorer
Oh wow...

You are Leo Johnson. You're ruthless, scary, and definitely a guy to be avoided -- unless you're a vegetable. Also, you chop wood in your living room.

I wonder if this is before or after 'the accident'? =)

Attachments

• picturesleo.jpg
    picturesleo.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

1075690669_turesharry.jpg
You are Sheriff Harry Truman. You're a simple person, very honest and straightforward. You believe in your job, and your job means keeping the peace and protecting the good people of your town. You're a perfect buddy, but you're so honest that you're a little too easily manipulated.

I'm the Sheriff???

Dang, I did something wrong

AR

Last edited:

Babette

First Post
golly

You're Deputy Andy Brennan. Dimwitted but loveable, you are deeply sensitive and sometimes a lot more insightful than anyone would guess. Your puppy-dog charm may get a little grating after a while, but you're so endearing that nobody has the heart to swat you with a rolled-up newspaper.

in other other quiz- jon snow
annakin skywalker
this is the funniest one yet...not who i figured :p

Attachments

• 1075694817_cturesandy[1].jpg
    1075694817_cturesandy[1].jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 73

Remove ads