Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, IC03

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont -- Your Guide Simeon Longknife

"Ver' well, we rest just a little more than two miles from crossroads here. It not good to stop too near to crossroads here -- too much traffic. And I know where find water up ahead, and maybe food, too." Simeon does slow his pace, mercifully, and soon you arrive at a wider area in the passage where he indicates that you should make camp.

[sblock=OOC, GPS coordinates]
FYI, and FMI, you are now at a point one-half hex south of the terminus of the Underdark passage that begins at point 1 on the Underdark Overview map on pag 63 of The Vault of Larin Karr.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Time for a new thread. Yeah, I know we don't have to do that now, but it seems appropriate what with the change to Pathfinder, the new level, and everything. If anyone needs it, the Pathfinder srd is here.

OOC: Also, if anyone besides me misses the "Subscribed Threads" link in the "Do Stuff" pull-down, the Subscription link is now in the left sidebar about a third of the way up from the bottom, or thereabouts. The only problem with that is that you can't see the sidebar if you're viewing a thread!

New thread is here.

Last edited:

Remove ads