• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

White Silver Publishing?

wilcoxon

Explorer
White Silver Publishing's web presence seems to have disappeared in the last week (or so). Whois shows that their domain is paid through August but nslookup shows that no dns server (even their preferred one according to the whois record) knows anything about them.

Does anyone have more information? Did something happen to WSP or is it just a major technical glitch with their dns setup or something else?

Pinotage

Explorer
I suspect they're just having problems, or they figured they didn't need to dedicated website. Last I head towards the end of September last year they released a whole slew of products for their Ramlar setting. I doubt they've just given up but it could be possible.

Pinotage

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I've been in contact with them recently, as I owe them a $40 payment for review copies of their new Ramlar products that I wasn't able to review due to my new day job intruding upon other areas of my life. I have no idea what happened to the site, though I know that they were having issues with viral code near the end of last year. In the meantime, their products can be purchased via Noble Knight Games, as they are one of a few small publishers that uses NKG as a distributor.

wilcoxon

Explorer
Thanks for the pointer to NKG. However, it looks like their product inventory is out of date (no Revised Players Guide or Revised World Book or any other Revised books that may be out).

Unfortunately, it seems like the White Silver web site is still down (and their listed primary dns is still reporting unknown domain).

Remove ads