• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whither Nietzscheans Spikes?

Jai Kel

Lurker Extraordinaire
I haven't watched Andromeda in a while, but I caught an episode the other day and none of the Nietzscheans seemed to have those spikes on their arms anymore. :confused:

What happened?

Reminds me of the 4th Alien movie - there is this guy who has some kind of implants which hold his weapons - in some scenes, he does have them, in some scenes he doesn`t...

Mustrum Ridcully

Ranger REG

Explorer
I know that Tyr removed his. Some Nietzcheans tried to pass off as humans by removing that obvious feature that only an X-ray can detect it.

Orius

Legend
Ranger REG said:
I know that Tyr removed his. Some Nietzcheans tried to pass off as humans by removing that obvious feature that only an X-ray can detect it.

I thought he lost it during the season premiere when he was captured by those extra-dimensional aliens or something. Whatever the case, the reasons don't seem to have been explained.

There was alos the episode from this season with Tyr's old girlfriend from his pride. She apparently removed them so she could more easily hide from the pride's enemies or something I think.

Remove ads