• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who’s Going to Gen Con?

Who’s Going to Gen Con?

I can’t believe we’re this close and I don’t see a thread about it. Who’s going? Does anyone have any events scheduled (or than Piratecat’s Keynote Address, and the ENnie awards)? Running any games, either officially or just in your hotel lobby?

I’m going to run a one-shot naval adventure using rules from E.N. Publishing’s upcoming Admiral o’ the High Seas rulebook. I’d be willing to give it a second run-through, maybe on Friday afternoon or Sunday evening (technically after the con is over).

If you’re going, make sure to swing by the ENnies booth to say hi to other EN Worlders (and CircvsMaximvsers).

Crothian

First Post
I'll be there Tuesday to Sunday staying in at the Embassy Suites with a room all to myself. It's going to be so nice to get away and enjoy days of good food, good friends, and good games. Everything I'm doing is off books. I'm running some Paranoia and playing in plenty of cool RPGs and board games. And I'm spending a shitload of money in the dealers hall like I always do. :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm there! And with a jam-packed schedule, too:

Wed:
2pm Arrive
3pm-7pm Play Avalon Mesa (Savage Worlds Old West + King Arthur) with The_Universe
7pm-9pm: Dinner with a publisher
9pm: Diana Jones Awards
11pm+ Socializing, drinking

Thur:
9am-1pm Play Sky Galleons of Mars (Savage Worlds/Space 1889) with Rel
2pm-5:30pm I run Owl Hoot Trail
5:30pm-9pm Moderate WotC Keynote
9pm-midnight Play Durance with Rodrigo Istandilir

Fri:
10am-1pm Dealer hall. Run a 30 min Pelgrane demo?
2pm-6pm Run Night's Black Agents
7pm+ ENnies

Sat:
9am-1pm Run Owl Hoot Trail
2pm-6pm Play Paranoia
9pm-midnight Play 13th Age with the Pelgrane folks

Sun:
Open. Run Pelgrane demos?

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
I'll be there. I'm running one official game that's already filled up. I could be convinced to run something unofficial if there's interest. Possibilities include a Futuristic Mutants and Masterminds adventure, an D&D Next adventure, or something from experimental system (working title Abstract Dungeon) that is designed to be super fast & rules light.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'll be there. Most of my schedule is open, but that's because I find the Excel spreadsheet format for the list of events to be cumbersome - I much prefer the paper book version, which they don't mail out anymore.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads