• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who am I?

alsih2o

First Post
i am 33 and male, i have been married for around 6 years.

i am an artist(potter/sculptor) living near memphis, tn. in the past 16 years i have lived in south point, oh.. atlanta, ga..chattanooga,tn..indianapolis, in..huntington,wv...lafayette,ga...columbus,oh,..erie,pa..morehead,ky...lancaster,oh...and a few very brief stints other spots.

after artgeek school i made my living as a bartender and bar manager, and also as a herpetoculturist.

my wife and i currently have 3 dogs, 9 cats and a collection of handicapped box turtles that we breed, releasing their young into the wilds of appalachia.

i have 6 tattoos, 3 piercings and a penchant for doodling and have been playing rpg's since the early 80's.

alsih2o is a simplified chemical formula for clay that i use as a tag all over the net because noone else seems to want it :p

Last edited:

Shadeus

First Post
29 yr old male living in Chicago. Lived here most of my life, except for a few years when my family moved to South Bend, IN. I still game with all my buddies from South Bend once every six weeks or so. I started gaming with the red box set when I was 8 and never stopped.

I'll be married five years in September too a non-gaming, but completely understanding wife. We have a half-dog/half-tank named Thor that tears up my yard and barks at every bike that rides by. No tattoos, but several nasty scars from soccer injuries over the years.

I'm a systems analyst for the university of chicago. When I'm not programming, I love to write d20 adventures, prestige classes, etc.

THG Hal: I'm headed to Games Plus in Mt. Prospect this weekend for the monthly depletion of my bank account. :)

Edit: Shadeus was the name of a high-level bard I played in 2E. To my knowledge, the highest level character I ever played.

Last edited:

Kyramus

First Post
first to Hal. Keep up the good work.

Secondly " collection of handicapped box turtles that we breed, releasing their young into the wilds of appalachia.
"
Ummm do we expect to see national geographic make a show about 3 legged turtles? or 4 headed turtles of appalachia?

alsih2o

First Post
Kyramus said:

Secondly " collection of handicapped box turtles that we breed, releasing their young into the wilds of appalachia.
"
Ummm do we expect to see national geographic make a show about 3 legged turtles? or 4 headed turtles of appalachia?

they are handicapped, not mutant :p

Kyramus

First Post
Oh. but a 3 legged turtle would be handicapped no?

A shell that looks like a top?

shell with racing stripes?
"What was that cloud of dust?"
"Oh it's just a permanently hasted box turtle from the appalachia, some wizard got to it and pained stripes down the side of its shell"

(chuckles)

Irysangel

First Post
Me

Not that anyone cares.

Girl.
Gamer.
D&D, M:TG, EQ, LARP, DM, Avid Reader (Fantasy,Sci Fi & Comics).Writer.
Career--Accounting/Payroll/Human Resources
Long Hair.
Short Temper.
Giggly.
Boyfriend & Cat.
Cleric!
Name is a conglomeration of my EQ character's first & last name.

Turlogh

Explorer
Turlogh is a name of one of R.E. Howards characters.
I'm 32, 5'11" (180 cm), caucasian.
Originally from northern Ontario, now residing in balmy southern Ontario. Work as a Securty Guard.
Didn't start gaming until 1993 but always wanted to, parents disapproved- path of evil and all that- but I watched the Cartoon and read Dragon Lance books. Always been a fan of fantasy and Sci Fi.

Protean Sifter

First Post
A little bit about my Demented Self.

The Name: An offshoot of an offshoot inspired both by the Protean discipline in V:tM and Proteus, the shapeshifting god of Greek lore. 'Adaption is the key to survival.'
Height:6'3"
Weight:260 lbs.
Body Fat %: 26%
Ethnicity: A Scottish/Irish/ Native American hybrid which can only be expressed as Mutt.
A/S/L:18/Male/ The Thumb of Michigan
Age at First Gaming:14. [I know: I'm a young'un.]
Systems Played: AD&D 2nd Edition, A brief foray with the TMNT rpg, D&D 3e.
Worth of Gaming Collection:$250 at best.
Me: A filmgeek, a computer nerd, and a reluctant writer rolled into one ball of wax.[Terrible cliche there I know.]
College Prospects: Boston University, Western Michigan U., U of M-Dearborn, More overly pretentious schools, Kettering [GMI].
Career Hopes: IT consultation, writing,film or programming.
What Shaped Me The Most: My Father's Death.
Why You're Still Reading: Beats Me.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads