• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who attends GenCon?

marimacc

First Post
Varianor Abroad said:
I went in 1984 and then 20 years later in 2004. Attended in 05 and 06 as well. Plan to go this year! Can't wait.

I spend about $200 on gaming products every year. Don't forget to factor in eating out and beer money. There are 1E adventures on the schedule every year. But the best way to guarantee one is to DM one!

Well, I'm definitely going, been to every Gen Con at Indy and loved every one of them. Sure, people have the internet to socialize on, and play games on, and that's great, but it's still not the same as face to face gaming. Or face to face partying. :) And this year, the dealer's room is going to be so big, I'm actually a little scared about it.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Crothian said:
This is my fifth year!! I'll be running Paranoia again!! :D

Hi, Crothian.
wave.gif

-Hyp.

amazingshafeman

First Post
Went last year with a buddy. Had so much fun, we're going again with at least three buddies, possibly four and my wife. Last year I dropped a ton of cash and packed scheduled events into every slot. From the sounds of it, I got lucky and had all good rounds. This year, I'll just be scheduling the events that I can't get anyone to play around here. Hopefully, the rest of it will be filled with ENworlders and mingling.

Kaodi

Hero
If WotC would be so kind as to move GenCon to Toronto, Montreal or even Vancouver, I'd by dying to go, but as things are, I have no more interest in crossing our southern border. Sucks, 'cause I really wanted to meet the EN World crew some day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads