• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

who did i chat to yesterday,aggemam

MerakSpielman

First Post
Nah, it was in the OT/Hive. She treats the board kind of like a chat.

Sorry, Princess, I don't have much time to talk today. Maybe aggeman will show up.

AGGEMAM

First Post
Okay ... It was fun .. it sure was.

But it's not normally considered good style to call someones name out in the subject title, unless you're really really looking for them.

I spend most of my time posting at another board, here

http://www.randomlingshouse.com/forum/index.php

it has a lot of the same people as are here, but it has a lot higher percentage of female posters (I'm male btw) than here.

Chatting is considered good practise there.

And remember I live in Denmark in europe, which might be many time zones away so that I might not be on-line at the time you because I'm at work or sleeping perhaps.

Anyways, hope to see you at Randomlings, but EN World also has a sort of 'chatroom', ie the Hivemind thread. So when you see the Hivemind sticker, you an post to it as much as you like, usually a lot of people (including me) check that out regularly.

EDIT: And thanks to Darkness for moving it, was it in General?

Last edited:

ASH

First Post
Coming from a girl Randomlings house is a great place to do the Chat thing...

But the Hive here works well too!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
AGGEMAM said:
But it's not normally considered good style to call someones name out in the subject title, unless you're really really looking for them.
Eh, she's new and doesn't yet know many people here. :)
AG' said:
And thanks to Darkness for moving it, was it in General?
IIRC.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads