First Post
Heh. My member number went from 4208 to 203!! I'm an old timer now! :D

Attachments

• CNsnGL8XAAAJQsf.png
    CNsnGL8XAAAJQsf.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 88

Kiir

First Post
I actually went ahead and changed mine, from acea to kiir, but since I most lurk it won't make much of a difference, I just figured it was easier going under the handle I am using online mostly these days, though I thought about changing it to my nutkinland handle.

I also hacve a much newer user number :D

A2Z

Explorer
Grazzt said:
I had to change mine. It was too long. I was "Keeper of the Dark Realms" on the old board.

I think Morrus and PC have changed the maximum length now. They may be able to give you your old name if you want.

I believe this is the pertinant thread.

MythandLore

First Post
A2Z said:

I think Morrus and PC have changed the maximum length now. They may be able to give you your old name if you want.

I believe this is the pertinant thread.

I think PC rasied it to 20 from 15.
Keeper's old name is like 24 letters.

A2Z

Explorer
MythandLore said:

I think PC rasied it to 20 from 15.
Keeper's old name is like 24 letters.

Ah. I wonder if they're able to change it on a case by case basis or if everyone has to be the same. I noticed Eric's avatar is larger than the norm.

MythandLore

First Post
A2Z said:

Ah. I wonder if they're able to change it on a case by case basis or if everyone has to be the same. I noticed Eric's avatar is larger than the norm.

I think Eric loaded his avatar before they limited it to 64x64.

I think you have to limit the whole board at the same time.
They could bring it up to 25 for keeper, then drop it back down to 20 after he changes his name.

Quickbeam

Explorer
I decided to change mine from Quickbeam, although that name served me very well on the old Boards. Scorch just has several amusing D&D related anecdotes that my group members will appreciate.

Soooo...greetings all, from the new and improved me :D !!

Remove ads