• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who in the World is James M. Ward?

Rhineglade

Adventurer
Thank you Jim Ward for sharing your time and talent. I am one of the "old guard" as well but as a consumer. I grew up in Illinois and was a pre-teen during the beginning years of TSR. I remember getting hooked on D&D almost instantly, receiving the various books and modules over the upcoming years for birthdays and Christmas. I remember with great fondness the "Deities & Demigods" book especially since I was and am such a huge mythology buff.

I really look forward to reading your column in the future!

PS: I have always had a question from Deities & Demigods that I am not sure you can answer. From the "Rudra" entry: exactly how much treasure CAN one store in "a special portable hole...the same size as the Grand Canyon." ;)

MaskedGuy

Explorer
I'm too young to have played the "Old guard" style D&D, but I've always been fascinated by D&D's history and how different the game design used to be, so this is cool.

Remove ads