• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Keeps the SRD Open in Another Window?

Do you keep the SRD open in a window while you are on EN World?

Aluvial

Explorer
How many people open up the EN World messageboards, and then in a seperate window, open up your favorite version of the SRD online (and keep it open)?

I find that when I turn on my machine, and open up the internet (EN World is my homepage), then I immediately open up the SRD and keep it open... even if I'm not using it.

Just wondering....

Aluvial

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I voted no, but I have to qualify that. I will often keep it open when I'm in the general monster talk forum for the creature catalog. But not usually in general RPG.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Windows? Windows? I might have it open in another tab if I'm doing pbp stuff at the moment, but otherwise, no.

"Windows?" Sheesh, ask me if I use a hand-cranked computer while you're at it! :p

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Windows? Windows? I might have it open in another tab if I'm doing pbp stuff at the moment, but otherwise, no.

"Windows?" Sheesh, ask me if I use a hand-cranked computer while you're at it! :p
Ding ding ding! :)

Tabs are the choice of a new generation.

Cheers, -- N

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads