• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who might be going to GenCon SoCal?

kdanger

First Post
Hi everyone,
All this talk about GenCon got me looking forward to GenCon SoCal in Dec. I live in southern California about 15 mins away from the Anaheim Convention Center, so needless to say I will be going. Last year was the first Con I had been to and it was fun, this time I plan on bringing friends. I was just curious how many people are headed out this (or live here already) to help the west side GenCon grow?

Thanks!

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Didn't attend last year because I was hella sick, but since I live just 3 miles south of the venue, I should be there this year. I hope. :)

--The Sigil

buzzard

First Post
I am currently considering the trip. It will depend on vacation and other such things. I'd like to be able to make the LG special event of Castle Greyhawk. Though I suspect I'll live if I don't make it.

buzzard

Andavar

First Post
Count me in

I enjoyed my brief visit last year and have been looking forward to going this year. Heck, I live in the host city, the least I can do is show up :D

Cake Mage

Explorer
I'll be thinking about it. its a little tougher for me casue I live in SD. I would need to get the time off and have to find a place to stay if I wanted to stay for more then one day. I'm gonna have to also convince my gaming buddies to go with me too. They are little skeptical about a bunch of 'gamers' all in one place.

Cake Mage

Explorer
oh also, what companies are planing to be there? I might be more persuaded to go if a company or too was there and running some offical thing of theres

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads