• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who might be going to GenCon SoCal?

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
Behemoth3 is working on making So Cal happen for us -- it'd be a plane trip for all of us, but I'd love to hook up with friends I haven't seen since I left LA (and, of course, with EN Worlders). If all goes well, we'll be releasing our next two Masters and Minions Horde Books at the con - Rage of the Remorhaz and Tomb of the Mummy - and running a tournament to celebrate, as we did at Indy.

kdanger

First Post
I know I am kind of a lurker here, and my decision to go last year was kinda last minute (ok so I lived less than a mile away at a time), but do the Enworlders get together?

ForceUser

Explorer
I wanted to go last year but there wasn't much drive among my friends. I would love to go this year, but we'll see. EverQuest II is coming out in November and I'll be spending money that would otherwise go toward a convention on upgrading my computer to play it. :p

I would love to take my girlfriend to a GenCon, though.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
I'm lining up the Fri-Sat as OFF from work, and might make a day trip of it for one day. Gotta support my hobby and love. :) Plus, never been to earthquakesville before, only Seattle and Portland. :p

Hi!

Hey fellow socaliens( ;) ), I didn't even know such a thing existed, but I assure you I will force my parents (through long hours of nagging) to let me go. Maybe the rest of my many D&D-playing friends will come along. By the way, when is it?

Wycen

Explorer
It looks like I'll be there myself, hopefully with Dawning Star Operation Quick Launch available as an electronic download so I can answer questions, though you'd have to find me as I'll be roaming all over the place. :)

Wycen

Explorer
Had a great time at Gencon. The only ENworlder I know I met was Tavis of Behemoth 3, but I just found out I sat in on a seminar with another new poster. Sean of Reality Blurs, a new company was also there.

Tavis was part of a seminar which actually taught me something I didn't know, plus he's a nice guy to boot.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads