• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who wants a custom title/prize/thingy? WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Saqhara

First Post
I think you are being a very generous person, good for you! Please add me to the contest as well. I was intending to get a membership in the next few months but if I win I'll pass it along as well.

I'd forgotten just how cool the folks on this board really are... :)

Angcuru

First Post
Well, it's been about 24 hours and no reply from the mods, so I guess I'll have your preferences on the prize in text. If you've put yourself down for the contest, please go back and edit your post to show which option you'd prefer. A majority vote will be needed for any one option to be picked. Otherwise, it'll be the four custom titles, since that way, more people win.

Torm

Explorer
Instead of voting for the prize beforehand, why not just let people put what they want it to be, and then pick a winner. If that winner chose the one big prize, they get that. If they chose the 3 or 4 winner option, go from there picking two or three more winners to fill that out?

For the record, I'm going for the 4 winner option. I like to win, but I don't need the full account features, and I don't want to be greedy. Not that I'm judging anyone who wants the one big prize - maybe they would use all the acc't features, I just know I wouldn't. :)

Last edited:

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Torm said:
Torm the True would also like a chance to win your generosity. And if I win, I promise to tithe 10% to my temple.

(Of course, being Torm, that 10% just comes back to ME. :D )

I am in favor of the four-winner option.
I knew it!!!! Money trial is a complete circle:p

Angcuru

First Post
Well, it seems that an overwhelming majority want the four-title-winner option. I prefer that one myself. As of now, each entry has a 16.67 % Chance of winning a Custom Title. Just thought that might interest you all. ;)

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Angcuru said:
Well, it seems that an overwhelming majority want the four-title-winner option. I prefer that one myself. As of now, each entry has a 16.67 % Chance of winning a Custom Title. Just thought that might interest you all. ;)
Coolness, sir. Can I join the choir of metoos?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads