• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who wants to be a Wayfinder? Part 1

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I've been waiting for someone to find Johan and let him know about all we've found. Yeti said his RL was getting busy in this thread or the OOC thread at one point.

Mista Collins

First Post
Meeting with the group at The Roc's Clutch, Seria waits for the entire group to be present before presenting what she discovered.

"I don't know what all of you gather from this, but that warehouse is our best lead right now. I feel there is more to Captain Fairwright's story, but I didn't want to confront her with just Jaron and I there. What interests me even more is that there were a group of Cloudreaver's interested in the place also. One of them being from your house Johan. Do you think you might be able to use some contacts to get more information on any Deneith Cloudreavers?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I can certaintly try. I seem to have some pull here, unlike the last house I tried," he says with a shudder.

[sblock=OOC]In the last game, one of his failed attempts ended with a guard talking about how hot his mother was and thing that some of the guys wanted to do with her (He got away before they elaberated much)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Mista Collins said:
Meeting with the group at The Roc's Clutch, Seria waits for the entire group to be present before presenting what she discovered.

"I don't know what all of you gather from this, but that warehouse is our best lead right now. I feel there is more to Captain Fairwright's story, but I didn't want to confront her with just Jaron and I there. What interests me even more is that there were a group of Cloudreaver's interested in the place also. One of them being from your house Johan. Do you think you might be able to use some contacts to get more information on any Deneith Cloudreavers?"

Midian bites his lower lip for a moment before offering, "If we want to know what's in the warehouse now, or what might have been it, I can give my animal-speaking ritual another go. Our best bet for creatures who've been in there would problably be vermin, though I'm not sure how long-range rat memory is."

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper joins the group, her posture suggesting fatigue...but her spell finally done.

"We might also set up a watch, see who has legitimate access to the place. If I impersonate someone the guards won't suspect, I might be able to get one or two others in as well."

"Now...as for the cloak. It provides a potent protective charm and is therefore quite valuable. If we were to sell it, each of us would be entitled to...four hundred and fifty gold pieces, and two silvers. That's including the price of the scroll."

She seems quite pleased with that sum.

"That's assuming the breastplate, dagger, and cloak are all sold...which I recommend. Though the cloak's magic is fairly powerful, we could likely accomplish more with the money for now. The subject is, however, open to discussion."

The changeling folds her hands and waits.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC:
[SBLOCK]
So Johan is headed Deneith again for some details on men hired out to the Cloudreavers, Midian is going to try to find an animal around the warehouse he can speak with, and Whisper is selling unwanted equipment. Does Seria have anything planned?
[/SBLOCK]

Mista Collins

First Post
"I'd love to accompany you. I might be able to pick up a little information myself just by listening." Seria says. "The politics of my family are probably worse than those of your house."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads