Who Wants to be a Wayfinder? The New Class

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC:
[SBLOCK]
Did I notice if I missed due to the wolf being incoporeal or if it was due to the mists making it difficult to see from that far away?
[/SBLOCK]

Vhir backs up and jabs with his longspear again!

[SBLOCK]
5' step back, attack roll 12 1d8+2
Going to continue moving back and stabbing until I get hit a second time.
[/SBLOCK]

Primus

First Post
[sblock]Actually, your spear passed BETWEEN the beasts ribs, dealing no damage as it lacks viscera.

Oh, right, concealment... anyone attacking on deck needs to make percentage rolls with their attacks. And, please, do your own rolling. I hate rolling for my characters, I always have to dig out the sheets and such.[/sblock]

Ozmar

First Post
Boromar Catches Up

[sblock]
Sorry... been out for a couple days. Back now. :)
Initiative: 18
Know-Arcana: 12
Listen: 25
Spot: 26
(Cool! Good rolls on those!)
[/sblock]

Boromar dutifully follows the professor, leading her down towards the hold to safety in her quarters. As they move, he listens alertly, attempting to gain a sense of the battle-situation. If he encounters any apparent enemies, he'll hit them with his fists and keep moving (hopefully add that skirmish bonus).

"Follow, please, professor. And stay close. This unit has experience with this kind of situation."

[sblock]
+0 slam 1d4 dmg (+1d6 dmg if he moves more than 5 feet in the round...)
Also, if he rolls between 12 and 15 on the first attack, he'll throw an action die on the attack roll.
[/sblock]

-Boromar

Primus

First Post
Sool only waved his fingers, destroying a skeleton that seemed to appear out of the fog to slice Whisper in twain with a ball of mystical fire. Unfortunately, the spell distracted the mage, allowing his own foe to take a powerful bite out of his arm.

Sool gasped and gripped the wound before stepping backwards after the masked changeling. “Fine, we run. I need to get to a clear area and banish this unholy fog….”

The two charged ahead into the fog until they found the Captain. He was at the Wheel of Wind and Water, hands clenched, trying to guide the ship. “Sool, I can’t see a damn thing! Get us some clear air!”
- - - - - - -

The two monsters assaulting Johan swung wildly and missed, one of them losing its arm in a rather ridiculous way that would be humorous on some children’s cartoon but was quite horrifying in reality. Just as they did, the door behind the group opened revealing Midian who was quite taken aback by the sight of his wounded friend and two more of the undead.

[sblock]Midian goes after Johan this round[/sblock]

- - - - - - -

Boromar heard a grunt in the fog even as he found the doorway leading down. He could clearly hear some sort of feral howling over to his left and the screams and curses of Vhir. In the fog he could barely make out the shape of Vhir wrestling with whoever or whatever it was….

[sblock]Boromar can charge into battle this round acting before Vhir AND the skeleton if he so chooses.[/sblock]

(Did I miss anybody?)

Primus

First Post
Roiiiight.

Tel's swing completely missed the undead, though they were forced to step back from either confusion or surprise or perhaps some sort of residual memory of being swung at by ship's panels. However, his other swing, managed to deposit the artificer on the deck quite expertly. He brought his mace up and around quickly, but completely missed the undead.

Both of the creatures descended on the gnome, their sharp fingernails scratching at his flesh but leaving little in the way of actual damage.

[sblock]Move action to make a jump to get yerself onto the ship. DC 10.[/sblock]

Ozmar

First Post
Primus said:
Boromar heard a grunt in the fog even as he found the doorway leading down. He could clearly hear some sort of feral howling over to his left and the screams and curses of Vhir. In the fog he could barely make out the shape of Vhir wrestling with whoever or whatever it was….

[sblock]Boromar can charge into battle this round acting before Vhir AND the skeleton if he so chooses.[/sblock]

OOC: Man... do I help Vhir, or do I make sure the professor is safe? Decisions... decisions... /OOC

Assuming that the path into the ship appears to be clear, Boromar shoves the professor inside. "You will be safe inside, professor. This unit must render tactical assistance." He shuts the door and charges through the thin fog towards Vhir. As he identifies the enemy, he pummels it with his iron-clad fists.

[sblock]Charging to attack the skeleton: 17 (rolled 15, +2 charge) (90 on the miss chance) damage = 6 bludgeoning[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Midian

If there were only briars or trees or grass or ... anything, Midian could at least slow these monstrosities down long enough to aid the clearly-hurting Johan. Time for some improvisation. If nature's everything, Midian figures it's about time it makes an appearance right here.

Snagging a piece of the mistletoe he always carries, Midian finds the pattern that would have commanded the absent plantlife to bind his foes. Instead, the veins in the leaves serving to focus him, Midan channels the power of the spell into a call. His voice shrieks like a bird of prey, and he points to a spot just above the two undead. Into the space, an eagle appears, diving to attack and distract.

OOC: [sblock]burn Entangle to spontaneous cast Summon Nature's Ally 1, summoning an Eagle to full attack for the round it exists. Rolls below:
2 talon attack rolls: 10,19
talon damage: 3, 2
Bite attack roll: 8
Bite damage: 1[/sblock]

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Tel leaps onto the ship himself, drawing a dagger from his boot in mid-air. Glad that his two projectiles distracted the skeletons from sending him to his doom, but unsure of how much damage he will be able to do to these skeletons with such a tiny dagger, Tel searches for a better weapon. Unfortunately, Tel's double sword is down below, with the rest of Tel's stuff.

With nothing in immediate sight, Tel swings at the Skeleton he landed next to, still off balance from his mad leap, and hits nothing but misty air.
[sblock]
Jump: 15
Attack: Natural ONE[/sblock]

Primus

First Post
jkason, it takes a full action to create the hawk. Before your hawk gets an attack both Johan and the skellies will. In fact, Johan'll get two since he acts before you cast and then after.

Remove ads