Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool, all we need now is to divide the group up (Unless you want to run 12 people in one group)

Or, two different GMs can take 2 different groups, and the DMs can be put in the other groups, so everyone can play :)

Ozmar

First Post
Yes, Primus, do tell. Whaddya need? Let's go! Boromar is itchin' to be off explorin'!

Ozmar the Impatient Warforged :)

Primus

First Post
Right... I'd really LIKE a second DM. That way I could both PLAY and DM. I'm already running two games on a different board and another two may be too much.

With that said, I'm starting a Rogue's Gallery. Post yer characters and sheets in it. I know Mista wanted to keep things secret, but if I just have them on my computer they WILL get lost. Put your character sheets in
text and, if you don't want to be spoiled, don't open them.

Lemme have a day or so to gather my thoughts. I'll split up the groups and consider the opennin gposts. I'm a little stuck on how to give you lots of adventuring options (oh yea, I don't have the Explorer's Handbook, so I'm just winging it) without just sitting you in a room and giving you lots of options, which invariably leads to alot of sitting around doing nothing in PbPs. I'll figure o\it out, though.

Somebody else... step up and DM or I'll kill all of your characters with bendy straws. Unsharpened bendy straws.

Bront

The man with the probe
We probably should have seperated the groups first, but no big deal, we can do that after they're all in the one RG.

To recap my initial suggestions, and then augment them with the remaining 4 new players later:

Suggestions as to the split if I may
Group A.
Ozmar: Boromar - warforged scout (Skill Monkey)
Bront: Johan d'Deneith - human paladin (of freedom!) (Warrior/Face/Minor Healer)
jkason: Midian Rightson - human druid (Healer/Spellcaster)
ShaggySpellsword: Tel Montayne - half-elf ranger (Warrior/ActionHero)
???

Thoughts:
The top three seem most connected to me, between classes, rallys, and general outlook. They also give a good range of characters for a party, and just about any other character can fit in here (And hense, Tel is my suggestion). Probably need another spellcaster of some kind, Divine or Arcane won't hurt. We have tracking (twice), Healing (Druid and Paladin later), some spellcasting, though limited, a skill monkey, and a face. Generaly a fairly well put togeather group of 4, that could use a bit more spellcasting punch

Group B.
Verbatim: Patruk Sivid - human necromancer(Spellcaster)
Krug: Plonk - gnome arificer (Skill Monkey/Spellcaster)
Jarval: Glaw - warforged ranger (Warrior/Natureboy)
Ferrix: Teivel ir'Torn - human swashbuckler (Warrior/Face)
????

Thoughts:
Teivel gives the group a face, Glaw gives it a tracker and a second warrior. Plonk can disarm so qualifies as a skill monkey, and can make healing potions and such if needed, plus has some spellcasting abilities. Patruk gives the group an arcane spellcaster, and keeps him away from Johan (Necromancer and Paladin, probably a bad mix). Gives you a fairly good party that could probably use either a rogue to help with skills, or more likely, some kind of healer (Druid/Cleric type).

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I'll volunteer to DM the second group. I looked around last night and found a few mini adventures that will work well for Eberron so I have plenty of material.

Primus, if you want to contact me you can email me at %eberron%@bendleschools.org without the % signs.

MC: I live about 45 mins south of Flint.

Remove ads