Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI, Just exchanged e-mails with Ozmar, he's been busy with new job, and other resulting issues, but intends to make a few more Enworld apperances soon. So hopefully Boramar will be around soon.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, ours crawled to a hault, I think players waiting for a GM responce, at least one disapearing, and likely the others being slow as well.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Personally I am down to 4 games. One the GM is adjusting to a new job. Another has a player with mojor computer problems. And one has just slowed down but starting to pick up. The Hunters are my are my most active game currently. (Need to post more but not much to say. I have had a few good conversation starters but then get beat to the post. :eek: )

I have hope that once christmas break begins for some the postig will pick up. (I know when I only have one job and not two I will post more. :lol: )

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, things will slow down for a bit at christmas, though some people will pick up with the time off (I know I'll be gone for a few days over Christmas, and potentialy new years)

Remove ads