• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who wants to make a character? d20 point-buy variant here

sorites

First Post
I've been meaning to ask, is your game published somewhere?

I also wanted to tell you, you've been a big help chatting about this stuff. It's nice to have a sounding board. Thanks. :)

Maybe I could msg you when I have a new draft, see if your interested in giving me comments?

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
I've been meaning to ask, is your game published somewhere?
No, the game isn't published or anything. I've thought a little about it, but I only really put the finishing touches on it about two months ago, so it was relatively recently finished. I'd like to get all original artwork for it, but that isn't cheap (and I suck at drawing, and I'm looking for about 135ish pieces of art. It doesn't need to be great or anything, but I'd like it done before I even considered anything with it.

Then again, I'm not sure there's a big market for a SRD-based (though heavily changed, obviously) gritty RPG, so there's that, too :)

I also wanted to tell you, you've been a big help chatting about this stuff. It's nice to have a sounding board. Thanks. :)
Oh, it's very interesting to me. No problem helping at all. Just getting someone to bounce ideas off of goes a long way, even if they never give you a single suggestion that survives untouched.

Maybe I could msg you when I have a new draft, see if your interested in giving me comments?
For sure. I think it's very interesting, so I'd be more than happy to help out. Hit me up anytime, it'd be fun for me to take a look at :)

Remove ads