• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who wants to review a book of classes?

jreyst

First Post
If you were to post this question on the d20pfsrd.com messageboards, one or more folks there might be able to review it (and even include the review on d20pfsrd.com as well). I personally won't have time to do a detailed review, but there are others there more qualified than I that might.

Just a thought :)

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Heh - I would love to give your classes a review, but my Pathfinder group is a bunch of younger players -mostly around 13 or so. (Up from last year, when they were an average of 12 years old.... :p ) It would throw off the review a bit.

I will certainly pick it up though, I rather like the sound of several of those class names. Alzrius' review makes it sound like a great addition to the game.

The Auld Grump

Sigurd

First Post
Posted a review at Your Games Now.

I really like this PDF. I gave it a 5 out of 5.

My only gripe is really the lack of bookmarks (you know you can do them in Open Office).

btw. Your fix for the Hunter typo, has a typo. You misspelled Level :)

Skill Ranks per ;evel: 4+ Int modifier (minimum 1)

Still, Great PDF. Thanks.

Sigurd

Last edited:

pawsplay

Hero
Not only that, I did it trying to fix my first typo at fixing the typo. :) Fortunately, I have found few other errata with the download so far.

zen_hydra

First Post
Questions about the Scholar?

Can someone give me an overview of the Scholar class and its features?

I am looking for a skill-monkey class that is something like a more powerful version of the Expert NPC class. Ideally I would be able to use this class in genre's other than fantasy (specifically Sci-Fi, or Sci-Fantasy).

*Edit: My question was answered in another thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads