• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Will Get the Axe?

mcrow

Explorer
sad to here about people losing their jobs.

However, from my purely selfish gaming perspective, I'd like to see D&D minis go the way of Heroscape, not collectible.

I'd buy atleast one of every set they put out if they did that. As it is now I buy none.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Ah the internet, where we can take someone's loss and quickly make it about ourselves.

Linae, Mike, and everyone who has been "aligned" out of a job, you have my sympathies.

Thaumaturge.

Last edited:

lurkinglidda

First Post
GSL be damned. Lidda was a damn good woman who I'm sure didn't deserve a layoff.

Lidda, if you're reading, I hope you find a good job elsewhere soon.

Thanks for the support everyone! :cool:

I want to remain in the gaming industry. Perhaps my next job will be with with mice instead of dice. Time will tell.

Oh, and I still have every faith in the D&D brand, 4e and Scott. If he says he's going to do something you can believe he will do everything in his power to make it happen. He's good like that.

Knight Otu

First Post
(Yeesh, hopefully this post'll get through this time.)

Please don't think I don't feel for Linae, I do. I doubt I'd have reacted this angrily if I didn't. Nor did I mean any disrespect to Scott. I still have hope that he can push things through, but losing a strong supporting voice like that surely isn't going to help.

On the MtG side of things, I've heard rumor that Head Developer Devin Low got the axe as well.

Traycor

Explorer

I want to remain in the gaming industry. Perhaps my next job will be with with mice instead of dice. Time will tell.

Oh, and I still have every faith in the D&D brand, 4e and Scott. If he says he's going to do something you can believe he will do everything in his power to make it happen. He's good like that.

Wow. That's a real class-act right there. With such a great attitude, you'll be just fine until you find something new.

Linae, Suzi and I wish you well and thank you for all your efforts.

Joseph Browning
Expeditious Retreat Press

Remove ads