• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whoa! Family Guy [Spoiler]

Bullgrit

Adventurer
I just read an article about the latest episode of Family Guy -- did they really kill off Brian?

Bullgrit

Last edited:

Abraxas

Explorer
[SBLOCK]Yes - he gets hit by a car
I'm not sure his replacement is going to work - but I'll give it a few episodes[/SBLOCK]

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Regarding the permanency of Brian's death:

Several of the articles I've read have mentioned confirmation - issued prior to this episode's airing, though they didn't specify - that Brian will be in later episodes this season and next season. So it seems likely that he's going to come back somehow.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
More likely Seth MacFarlane needed time off for other projects

Given that he's still voicing Peter, Stewie, and Quagmire, I think that there are some holes in that plan. :p

Joker said:
2.) Doesn't Stewie have a time-machine?

As goldomark said, Stewie destroyed his time machine (in the same episode, a few minutes before Brian's untimely demise). He tried to repair it, but
the dealer for one of the parts he needed can't get it for him, since his contact was killed for accidentally drawing a cartoon depicting the Prophet Muhammad.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
Sorry about no spoiler tag. But it I didn't think it would be needed, as:

1- The show has aired for all to see.

2- I've seen two articles on news sites already, and I'm not even looking for it.

3- The show is an absurd animated comedy, not a drama, so spoiling seems less of an issue.

But I've added a spoiler warning in the thread title.

Bullgrit

Remove ads