• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's getting the freebies from RPGNow?

Wik

First Post
Well, it's by goodman games. And they make fun, old-school adventures.

Whiterock is cool because it's got an evil crystal, a crazy exit, and some real great moments. It even has a puzzle or two!

Wik said:
Well, it's by goodman games. And they make fun, old-school adventures.

Whiterock is cool because it's got an evil crystal, a crazy exit, and some real great moments. It even has a puzzle or two!
That, and it is a lead-in adventure to their mega-dungeon release Castle Whiterock.

Olaf the Stout

SiderisAnon

First Post
Jeff Montgomery said:
Hello,

I apologize for the delay. The Strike Force Tech Manual product has been fixed and is now available for today at no charge.

Thank you for your business and please feel free to contact me with any further questions or concerns.

Jeff Montgomery
Customer Service
DriveThruRPG.com
I received this e-mail today. I was able to successfully download the Strike Force Manual. I did have to go to the product page and again click on the free download. For some reason, it did not have a download link in the previous order where I purchased it.

It does also show up in the Thanksgiving list for Friday.

My thanks to RPGNow for fixing this quickly and for helping us get all these free products.

Stormrunner

Explorer
Looks like they're having some trouble, or maybe its just me - I've been able to purchase the sale freebies using the method above - but now that I have my list of purchased items, when I try to actually download one (or for that matter when I hit the one-click button on any of the regular free items) it gets as far as where it would normally start the download and then I get an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". It was working fine yesterday...

Aus_Snow

First Post
QuaziquestGM said:
Can anyone tell me which file is labeled APG00020.pdf?
The download was currupped and I can't figure out which one I need to download again.
Hehe. 'Honor and Corruption' (from Alea Publishing Group,) in fact. Should be AGP0020.pdf (lose a 0.)

Hussar

Legend
Thanks for all the swag. Loving, loving, loving this.

And hey, getting Broadsides! by Living Imagination on pdf (I have the book) means that I can probably use those rules in my next campaign! YAY!

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I managed to get everything I wanted with only one hiccup. E-adventure tiles wouldn't download last night, but it worked this morning. I'm very excited to get all this free stuff; I just need time to read it all! :D

Remove ads