• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Who's Playing/Running) Delve Night

Appleseeth

First Post
Just kinda curious if anyone else is running/playing or knows of Delve Night being run in their area. I've teamed up with a local retailer to run Delve Night in his store. I've gotten a chance to look through the material, and it looks pretty fun. I'm not completely sure how we're supposed to handle loot/experience, as no character necessarily carries over from one encounter to the next.

I'm also interested in if anyone else is running it, what kind of "prize support" you have. I know there's supposed to be minis coming, but I'm gonna try and convince my guy to give up some of the free minis that they currently have and are not using, maybe with a "biggest turn", or "best critical", or something like that to determine who gets something. Any suggestions from you guys.

I just think, as long as we get people playing, it will be awesome

greyscale1

First Post
My FLGS asked me to run it, I think I might.

However, I know there is a family (yes a family) of people who viciously hate 4e (although they admit having not read the books) and are in the FLGS all the time being jerks to people playing or looking to buy 4e.

To be honest, if they werent there buying tons of stuff, the FLGS would give em the boot.

Anyway, I might run the delve, but I would have to find some other place to run it I think.

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
Wow

Wow, that's not right. Have a talk with the folks running the shop and tell them to cool it. That sort of school yard BS should have been left behind us long ago.

questing gm

First Post
Umm... what is Delve Night? Looks like I missed something.

The D&D equivalent of Friday Night Magic. Each week, the organiser will run one encounter which last about a few hours. Four encounters equals to one adventure.

You can read all about it here.

This is part of Wizard's new Wizards Play Network (WPN) new organized play for D&D other than the Living campaigns.

I'm interested to run this for my FLGS myself and have kept it in consideration for awhile. ;)

my friend is going to try to run the delve in Cave Comics Newtown CT but so far there is only him me and one other signed up :.-( so hopefully more show up tomorro

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads