• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's the Best MCU Villain?

Who's the Best Marvel Villain?

• Captain America: First Avenger Red Skull

• Captain Marvel Yon Rogg

• Captain Marvel The Supreme Intelligence

• Iron Man Obadiah Stane

• Iron Man 2 Whiplash/Crimson Dynamo

• Incredible Hulk Abomination

• Incredible Hulk General Thunderbolt Ross

• Thor Loki

• Avengers Loki

• Thor: The Darkworld Malekith

• Iron Man 3 Aldrich Killian

• Iron Man 3 Trevor Slattery

• Winter Soldier Arnim Zola

• Winter Soldier Alexander Pierce

• Winter Soldier The Winter Soldier

• Guardians of the Galaxy Ronan the Accuser

• Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Ego

• Avengers Age of Ultron Ultron

• Ant-Man Yellow Jacket (Darren Cross)

• Captain America: Civil War Baron Zemo

• Black Widow General Dreykov

• Spider-Man Homecoming Vulture

• Black Panther Killmonger

• Doctor Strange Dormammu

• Thor: Ragnorok Hel

• Thor: Ragnorok The Grandmaster

• Ant-Man and Wasp Ghost

• Ant-Man and Wasp Sonny Burch

• Avengers: Infinity War Thanos

• Avengers: Endgame Thanos

• Spider-Man: Far From Home Mysterio

• Surtur

• Justin Hammer

• Doctor Strange Kaecillus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wolfram stout

Adventurer
Supporter
I am in a vast minority that likes Ultron (both the movie and the Villain). My son likes to take me to task for that every time we talk about Marvel Movie rankings. Ultron is in my top 5 at least. He was just fun to watch, and as a crazy AI his plans didn't have to make a lot of sense.

I also love Baron Zemo as stated above he actually succeeded in his plans. And in Falcon and Winter Soldier showed both the reach of his planning and intelligence and his commitment to his ideals (not taking the final vial of serum).

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
tenor (1).gif

Me, only now getting the "Crimson Dynamo" line in Black Widow.

alligator loki....:p

I am in a vast minority that likes Ultron (both the movie and the Villain). My son likes to take me to task for that every time we talk about Marvel Movie rankings. Ultron is in my top 5 at least. He was just fun to watch, and as a crazy AI his plans didn't have to make a lot of sense.
In Ultron's defense the bot only spent like 5 mins after being connected to the net before deciding it all had to go..so i feel him on that.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

I absolutely loved Ultron, but I kept expecting that he'd bring out his AI friend, Denny Crane.

u8GalLj.gif

Last edited:

DrunkonDuty

he/him
I voted for Loki because he’s fun and Killmonger because he is believable.

Ditto. But which Loki? I honestly think there's a difference between Loki from original Thor and Loki in Avengers. In Thor he gets character development. In Avengers he's just a generic bad guy doing bad guy things for the evulz. Yes I realise that, within the diegesis, it's the same character. But I feel that the two versions are different enough with different enough motivations to be separate characters.

Remove ads