• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's the coolest iconic character?

I believe, though I am not certain, that the Iconics are made via 25 point-buy or standard array. And normally, this is quite a good start - maybe other distributions are better when trying to multiclass, but the Iconics aren`t doing this. (Maybe someone should create some Iconic Munchkin/Smack Characters :) )

Mustrum Ridcully

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
I believe, though I am not certain, that the Iconics are made via 25 point-buy or standard array. And normally, this is quite a good start - maybe other distributions are better when trying to multiclass, but the Iconics aren`t doing this. (Maybe someone should create some Iconic Munchkin/Smack Characters :) )

Mustrum Ridcully

The Iconics, as they were done for the Iconics Adventure in the IC Forum, were done with the standard array, plus three points split as the player of the iconic chose.

Kazak

First Post
Xarlen said:
All the Psionic ones.

Hot chicks, bad mofos all around.

Thanks lad, but I'm not sure I fit the description "hot chicks". I prefer "rugged" meself, but I'll not complain.

Ye know, I'm really not seeing a whole lot of love for the dwarves here. Not a single mention for meself or Eberk...

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Xarlen said:
All the Psionic ones.

Alexandra would be okay if she would use her mental powers of divination and figure out how to button her freekin' shirt.

Maybe that's why I like Lidda so much -- she's cute, but not in a cheesecake sort of way. She's still very functional, utilitarian, professional looking.

-- Nifft

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads