• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whot be yer pirate name, feller?

baradtgnome

First Post
Ye all be a load o' fools ifen ya haf ta be askin.

I be Bloody Barad the Short. Nay, ne'er a cap'n afore me name, it ain't bein needed. I cans gets all I be needed without that them thar lilly livered crew be a votin me in charge. Send 'em all to Davey's locker Ima sayin.

Oh, Cap'n Jon, I be aquiverin', har, har, har, but not in fear!

Angcuru

First Post
I be Captain Ryoga the Many-Mutinied!

y'see, it's because I get lost easy...'cause I have a broke-as-hell compass....yeah.. :(

Last edited:

coyote6

Adventurer
I be havin' the honor of bein' Mad Dog Bonney, Cap'n. At yur service, good sirs, madams, and black-tailed scalliwags.

I'd bet me gold tooth that there be many more of that last than either of the former, in this fine establishment. But I had to give that fine fang to a scurvy dog of a jailer, to buy my way free from that hellhole they call "work."

Silver Moon

Adventurer
baradtgnome said:
I be Bloody Barad the Short...Oh, Cap'n Jon, I be aquiverin', har, har, har, but not in fear!
Aye, Bloody Barad the Short,
Ye think that ye can mock the Scottish Tyrant,
Know now that ye days be numbered!

Wolf72

Explorer
Arr ... ooooooo!

I be The Dread Pirate, Beagle!

... an' me lit'l yellow friend be Wooden-Leg Stock!

Last edited:

baradtgnome

First Post
Silver Moon said:
Aye, Bloody Barad the Short,
Ye think that ye can mock the Scottish Tyrant,
Know now that ye days be numbered!

Avast there Cap'n Jon, I not be afear'd! Cause you be knowin that Bloody Barad can't count. Har, har, har.

ArielManx

First Post
Arrrr! Captain Anne Kidd be me name! If me numbers are right three o' me kin are wandering the deck already!

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

jaldaen

First Post
Me mame came 'pon a goode christian name fer me:
Captain Joseph "The Fish" Miller, Esquire the III'd of Her Royal Majesty's Auxiliary Fleet... but ye may called me Catfish for short!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads