Why did I do this? Because I could.

messy

Explorer
ok, now that someone has created the most powerful (i hope) creature imaginable, can we please get back to creating interesting creatures?

still, i'm amused :)

messy :cool:

messy said:
ok, now that someone has created the most powerful (i hope) creature imaginable, can we please get back to creating interesting creatures?
I've been thinking of taking my muffin stats, massively advancing them, and slapping on the pseudonatural and Old One templates to create Muffithulhu.

Slife

First Post
Fieari said:
The Transiliant Saves ability, merely a STA (actually, 3 STAs, one for each save) makes it so that you never fail a saving throw, even on a nat 1. The Infinite Str, Dex, Con, etc. abilities are SOAs, and give you... well... an infinite score in those statistics. They also describe how to handle Infinite vs Infinite scores, in that if two characters with infinite abilities meet, certain infinite combinations cancel out, reverting the characters back to their pre-infinite stats (which is why those stats are listed in each case).

So, could an Omniscificer take this guy out? Do the infinity comparison rules even hold up (since, after all, he will only get higher and higher bonuses as he takes infinite damage)?

Obligitory signaturefodder:

All this, and it still can't beat a first level commoner.

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Servitor of Wrath said:
I've been thinking of taking my muffin stats, massively advancing them, and slapping on the pseudonatural and Old One templates to create Muffithulhu.

mmm... muffins of evil...

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
actually, if this thing were ever unleashed, it would simultaneously destroy all D&D campaigns around the world! :eek:

BOZ said:
actually, if this thing were ever unleashed, it would simultaneously destroy all D&D campaigns around the world! :eek:

Only if the transdimensional strands that connect separate universes didn't snap and issolate any possible conection or some other force didn't put it back in the box in time. ;)

The Celestial Beuacracy and the Pantheons couldn't tolerate such a mess after all. :p

But if for some unforseeable reason come to need such a thing.....It is good to know where you can find one. :eek:

Remove ads