• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why Did No One Tell me? Ultimate Toolbox!

Grymar

Explorer
Well, the United States Postal Service is still holding my copy hostage, but I hope they get it to me in the next few days. I'd like to have it for my Friday night game. It is a terrible feeling being at the mercy of the Federal Government.

DSlash

First Post
Jeff and Jim,

I've lurked in the ENWorld forums for quite a while now. It is this thread that finally convinced me to create an account and begin posting. As I was planning my 4e game which is starting this summer, I saw this thread and immediately went to the AEG site to check out the pdf samples. I was hooked immediately. I proceeded to get a copy.

I received it yesterday (hey, USPS to Canada isn't so bad after all!), and let me assure you, it exceeded my expectations. Even in the few hours I had to just take a look through it, some of my players rolled through some tables in the character chapter to get some interesting points of their back stories setup. I'm sure the rest of them will think its cool as well.

Can't wait to start doing some world building with it.

So, thanks guys! Without you, I wouldn't have a vegetarian shifter in my game who collects scarves! :D

armorclass10

First Post
Well, the United States Postal Service is still holding my copy hostage, but I hope they get it to me in the next few days. I'd like to have it for my Friday night game. It is a terrible feeling being at the mercy of the Federal Government.

LOL, I find it hard everyday BUT soon I will have defeated them.....when my copy comes of course.

DarkMasterBR

First Post
Anyone knows where is the cheapest place to buy the book and ship it to Brazil? I've been searching, but shipping costs are very expensive! I've bought heavier stuff on ebay and amazon with cheaper shipping costs =(

Thanks!

DM_Jeff

Explorer
It is this thread that finally convinced me to create an account and begin posting. I received it yesterday, and let me assure you, it exceeded my expectations. Without you, I wouldn't have a vegetarian shifter in my game who collects scarves! :D

Very honored, DSlash, and welcome to the thread! Glad you and your players are getting so much out of it, that's a great line!

-DM Jeff

Animus

Explorer
I got mine on Tuesday! This book has met my expectations and more. Just for kicks I rolled up a character and got an insane rogue who is insane, selfish and self-important, steals just for the money and suffers from hebrephrenia: foolishness! I couldn't have come up with that gold. Thanks!

DM_Jeff

Explorer
I got mine on Tuesday! This book has met my expectations and more. Just for kicks I rolled up a character and got an insane rogue who is insane, selfish and self-important, steals just for the money and suffers from hebrephrenia: foolishness! I couldn't have come up with that gold. Thanks!

Ah, another character given life and breath by Ultimate Toolbox. How many fully-fleshed out characters lie at the center of Ultimate Toolbox? The world...may never know. ;)

-DM Jeff

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads