• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why Did No One Tell me? Ultimate Toolbox!

Treebore

First Post
I will see what I can do.

Good to see you posting, Treebore.

Just to let you know why I want the PDF, I have noticed where certain tables are more appropriate for setting areas, for adventures, for certain RPG's, etc... and I would like to copy/paste them onto their own document to print out so I don't have to flip around so much. Then I can also leave those print-outs with the respective setting books, modules, RPG's, etc... in case I ever get to return to them again.

Just to let you know why I want the PDF, I have noticed where certain tables are more appropriate for setting areas, for adventures, for certain RPG's, etc... and I would like to copy/paste them onto their own document to print out so I don't have to flip around so much. Then I can also leave those print-outs with the respective setting books, modules, RPG's, etc... in case I ever get to return to them again.

Yes! Exactly what Treebore said there.

Treebore

First Post
Hah! UT finally has its own forum over on the AEG forums! Guess what the very first thread is about, Jim? Yep! You guessed it! I am bugging them about the PDF yet again!

Hopefully they'll give you a solid date soon, so I can stop nagging.

Scribble

First Post
The overwhelming horror of all the burning animatronic gorillas (and the smell of burning plastic) has caused a deep depression to set in, preventing me from posting about the pdf... I fear we shall never see an end to the sadness that is burning robotic monkeys. (THAT'S RIGHT I SAID MONKEYS!)

jdcash

First Post
When I saw that Scribble had posted on this thread, a lump formed in my throat.

I knew then that the burnings had resumed.

(sheds single tear)

jim pinto

First Post
Pdf

Ha.

I was coming on to update everyone... and oh... look... burning apes.

Anyway. We've been trying all week to get the PDF up on drive-thru, but there's something wrong with the site. No fear. We are moving as fast as we can now, to resolve this.

If you want to blame someone, I can start handing out mailing addresses and google.map locations.

:)

Remove ads