• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why do we put each other in boxes?

Football fans stab each other. They make us look placid.

I have never been in a fist fight over a RPG (although I did when DMing dodge a shoe once and many thrown dice) I have seen many a fist fight between ball fans... I also just missed (left 15 mins before) a fight at a stripclub in wich 3 people were stabed... I saw 2 of them before hand argueing a red sox/Yankee rival

and (not a big sports guy here) I thought there was something about teams leaving towns then splitting there fan base too...

Last edited:

Brock Landers

Banned
Banned
The stupidest part of the whole thing is that everyone acts likes there's been four editions, or six editions, or ten editions if you count the basic/advanced split or whatever...

...when in truth, there have been HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF EDITIONS OF D&D.

Screaming at us will not make your agenda/crusade "truer".

Remathilis

Legend
Football fans stab each other. They make us look placid.

Eh. I've heard of fistfights over DM calls and ruined friendships over player kills. We ain't exactly bound to the Marquee of Queensbury rules with RPGs. Unhinged people exist in all quarters and populations. I recall a certain "100 ft arms" issue, to point to one example.

athos

First Post
Just FYI, but this is going to be the thread where we all despair about being the poor innocent victim and it's everybody else who did wrong. Gosh, I sure do wish we could all get along... and people would just not argue with whatever I said... :erm:

LMAO... Oh woe is us... life is so unkind, people suck, forums suck, wish everyone was smarter, kinder, more insightful, etc. so they could keep up with me instead of pick on me.

Thanks for adding some humor to my day :)

You took a potentially downer thread and made it a bit lighter...

Remove ads