• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Why does 5E SUCK?

RobertBrus

Explorer
To follow on the original question:

While it has flaws, I don't hate it. Just as I don't hate C&C, Pathfinder, etc. Find what works for you, modify as needed.

AlphaDean

Villager
I know this is going to be taken the wrong way, somebody's going to get butthurt and then they're going to try and chastise me for saying what I said. You were playing role playing games which inherently mean you can house rule the s*** out of them if that's what you want you don't have to want to do. You don't have to be constrained by the rules in the book it's just not that way. So the best thing is to get over it fix it and run with it.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Why do people keep casting Raise Dead on this dead thread? WTH guys...this is not a thread that needed resurrecting. Ever.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Why do people keep casting Raise Dead on this dead thread? WTH guys...this is not a thread that needed resurrecting. Ever.
At least it isn't as bad as the guy that asked about his displaced beast totem and then finally received replies a year and a half later.

Boop!

Lost Soul

First Post
I would say feeble amount of spells known and one measly spell per level for 6th through 9th. No way any of those spells are powerful enough to justify only having one of them per level

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
I would say feeble amount of spells known and one measly spell per level for 6th through 9th. No way any of those spells are powerful enough to justify only having one of them per level

???

What in the world is this a comment on? And no, I will not be combing through 156 pages of posts to find it. Shame on you for even tempting me to do so!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads