• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why does everyone hate drow?

Crothian

First Post
Ya, they are overdone, but in a lot of the material its like we are being told these guys are cool. They are the cool bad guys. Only there is no real support for that. They are not shown as doing lots of cool things or anything like that. We are just told they are cool.

Sledge

First Post
After meeting someone that runs a pbp game wherein the players are in two cities which are all populated solely with Drizzt clones, I may not ever be able to see a drow again. Also I blame Goblins.

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:
Crothian: 36,000+ ??? Wow, I *HAVE* been gone a long time... I remember when you were just getting near 5,000... :p

Drowdude, where they heck have you been, its been ages!! And I may have posted once or twice, but you've been gone a while it seems. :cool:

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:
Drowdude, where they heck have you been, its been ages!! And I may have posted once or twice, but you've been gone a while it seems. :cool:

I've been around, sort of... posted a few times here and there over at Maxminis, but just hadnt had alot of time to read/keep up with the boards.

lgburton

First Post
sorry, this just deserves the "romancing the stone" endpoint on the line...

Cutter XXIII said:
Man...
Drow kicked my dog, wrecked my friend's car, poisoned the azalea bushes, peed on Dude's rug, are releasing 4E next week,

...and stole my bible!

:lol:

Remove ads