Why everything is bad

Shayuri

First Post
My internet died thursday. My provider not only can't figure out why, they apparently can't tell if they sent a tech or not. (They did; he couldn't figure it out.)

So. I am on my phone. Not tablet. Phone. I can't really post this way and i have no idea when my telecom will fix it, or i will tell them not to bother. I'll post here when/if I can get back on for realsies. NPC me as needed. Or boot me if it works better. I am too angry to really work up a good head of contrition right now, but I truly am sorry for the continual interruptions in my posting.

Bollocks. We've been having connectivity issues out here in the boonies since December 6. I've probably dumped an additional $60 this past month into data for my smartphone while I've waited (fruitlessly) for the ISP to fix whatever issue is plaguing it. The husband's spent probably three or three and a half hours on the phone with them, all told. We'll switch by middle of next week if the issue isn't resolved. It's frustrating, so I get where you're coming from (and I know you stay busy generally, so there's that wrinkle as well).

Remove ads