Why have dissociated mechanics returned?

GreyICE

Banned
Banned
That's not programmed in effing silverlight.

I mean seriously, why did they pick silverlight? Silverlight/Flash are designed for dynamic applications. PHP+SQL were designed for STATIC applications.

Guess what, you don't want to play twitch gaming with your character sheet? It's FINE if it only responds when you move the mouse or click something. *sigh*

tomBitonti

Adventurer
That's not programmed in effing silverlight.

I mean seriously, why did they pick silverlight? Silverlight/Flash are designed for dynamic applications. PHP+SQL were designed for STATIC applications.

Guess what, you don't want to play twitch gaming with your character sheet? It's FINE if it only responds when you move the mouse or click something. *sigh*

It does have some wonkiness, and can be a bit slow. Took me a while to figure out how to get the downloads for the monster database.

So not a point about how the application is implemented, but of the scope of the application; of what the application is trying to present.

I'd rather prefer a complete download of the application, with an ability to sync up to the master database for updates. (Or, with a local cache of all the data; same thing, different names.)

Thx!

TomB

Remove ads