• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

why I do not skip meetings

tanis

First Post
This is the story of my friend David who skiped a D&D meeting.
a. in a drunken stupor
b.hungover
c.and with a sever concussion to go along with a fractured skull :D

so he can not do didly squat. He then tries to walk up on a dragoon (humungous mutated good dudes who could rip you in half with thier pinkys) and stab him, but being all of the above he misses so horrobly that the dragoon thinks he is merely drunk and holding a knife. Then the dragoon asks if he is okay the dm tells him all he see and hears is apelican asking where the bar is, so... he tells him that it straight up 50 ft and straight back down to the special bar. So he flys up hit the ceiling causing a larger concussion and knocks him out again! :D :D :D :D :lol:

tanis

First Post
it did no let me write the whole thing! god dammit F!@#ing program. what type of A!@#$% makes this thing up! god dammit

Kealios

Explorer
tanis said:
it did no let me write the whole thing! god dammit F!@#ing program. what type of A!@#$% makes this thing up! god dammit

Are you talking about the program in your head? Heh...just checking. Everything here seems to be working fine ;P

Kealios

Remove ads