• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why is D&D for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagol

Unimportant
You know how you always think the right comeback once you're away from the situation where you could use it? Lurkinglidda finally had the quip come to her :)

catastrophic

First Post
I'm sure hasbro would accept a decent offer from the D&D properties, that doesn't really mean anything, since any company of such size obviously would have that position on such a small property. It doesn't mean they're looking to sell, or trying to get rid of it. It just means they would sell if somebody made a good enough offer.

I can confirm this.

I offered to buy it, but Hasbro did not have change for a $100 million bill.
Calling BS on this. What kind of wierdo tries to buy a dungeons and dragons with cash?

I mean buying either one alone would clearly take a cheque or something, and both of them together? That's not going to be much of a package deal.

Last edited:

nedjer

Adventurer
It's not for sale; I bought it 6 months ago and 5e is going to feature beggars, gravediggers and toilet attendants as the only classes. No, wait a minute, I'm confusing it with Dungeon Classic Crawls. No, wait a minute, I'm confusing that with Ludo.

So, it appears I have the rights to Ludo and everyone has to play Ludo while dressed as a gravedigger. Glad we sorted that out then :erm:

frankthedm

First Post
:hmm: Is there some reason it shouldn't be for sale? Hasbro is publicly held and to NOT be willing to sell a property for the right amount of profit would be a dereliction of duty for the powers that be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads