• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wich setting makes you drewl?

muhcashin

Explorer
As long as were talking about ancient cultures and countries, I like Rome the most. I studied 4 years of latin and Roman history in highschool, I'd like to see some of it put to good use. They told me it Latin was useful , what a load of bs.

Mithreander

Explorer
Hi everyone. I know that my vote is late, but I think I can answer the question stated in the subject of this thread, from my perspective, at any rate.

I'd like a short campaine, or even a single adventure where the players from a regular D&D setting are hurled forward to our present time for a mission, or some such. I'm talking about a world were the ties to the past, though lost in myth, still exist. If the players really wanted to do some reasearch, they may even find references to themselves.

Perhaps the gods of magic pick the group to reistablish their rein in the future, and need the characters to 'do' something in order to open the link to magic once more, or some such thing.

I'd like to see all the complications of a primitive, savage group coming to the law choked world of today and see how they fair.

This is trully an adventure that I would be drewling to join, especially if it turned out to be well done.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Mithreander said:
Hi everyone. I know that my vote is late, but I think I can answer the question stated in the subject of this thread, from my perspective, at any rate.

I'd like a short campaine, or even a single adventure where the players from a regular D&D setting are hurled forward to our present time for a mission, or some such. I'm talking about a world were the ties to the past, though lost in myth, still exist. If the players really wanted to do some reasearch, they may even find references to themselves.

Perhaps the gods of magic pick the group to reistablish their rein in the future, and need the characters to 'do' something in order to open the link to magic once more, or some such thing.

I'd like to see all the complications of a primitive, savage group coming to the law choked world of today and see how they fair.

This is trully an adventure that I would be drewling to join, especially if it turned out to be well done.
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads