wikidogres DS camp

Wikidogre

First Post
Since wallshot, took the time to post the 1st session of the camp., ill let him continue with the 2nd, and posible the 3rd. lol

Anyways, ill update the 3rd pc hopefully tonight, but our game takesplace every monday night. Ill fill in details of the night!

peace

Wikidogre

First Post
Well for all you out thier that where waiting for the post of what happened in the camp. sorry to keep you waiting, but we where not able to game, due to lack of players.....:rolleyes: but, it gives me more time, to add and drop here and thier to really challange these mouthy muthers!!

peace

digitaldark

First Post
Nathynrix

Nathynrix
Male Halfling (strongheart) Monk3/Psion2 CR ??? (spellware throws me); small-sized Halfling; Init +5; AC: 18 (flatfooted 10, touch 18); Spd 25', 75'(run); Hit Dice 3d8+6+2d4+7 (46 HP); BaB +3; Melee, +6, Ranged +8; SV Fort +6 , Ref +10, Will +9; AL LN; Str 17, Dex 20, Con 16, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 12.

Skills: Balance 8, Climb 4, Concentration 8, Diplomacy 2, Escape Artist 8, Hide 17, Intimidate 5, Jump 13, Listen 10, Move Silently 15, Navigate 4, Pilot 7, Search 9, Spot 10, Swim 8,Tumble 15

Feats: Lightning Reflexes, Dodge, Inertial Armor, Psychic Fist

Class Abilities: Improved Unarmed Strike, Flurry of Blows, Deflect Arrows, Still Mind, Psicrystal,

Spellware
Enhanced Strength +2
Enhanced Dexterity +2

Psionic Powers:
0-level - Burst, Finger of Fire, Lesser Natural Armor
1st-level - Biofeedback, Astral Contruct I

Equipment: Traveling clothes, pack, datapad, headset communicator, weapon harness, Blaster Rifle w/advanced lasersight(+2), Blaster Carbine, Light Autopistol +1 w/ Defensive Fire enhancement and advanced lasersight(+2), 6 minicells, 2 Frag Grenades

I'm gonna start up a Storyhour for the game very soon (have to catch up...3 sessions already gone by)...it will be in the form of a personal journal of Nathynrix

Last edited:

wallshot

First Post
Mission #2

after escaping the planet, we make our way to Gold-space, Mr Jones explains more about the eggthefts. basically, only metallic eggs have been reported as missing, the chromatics havent reported any theft or loss or misplaced children-to-be. (kinda makes U go "hmmm")

NEway, we make to a planet and land at a giant mansion/caslte/fortress. the "owner" is a halfgold dragon. he thanks us for saving sarah and tells us that he is in our debt. he offers us free room and board for as long as needed. then procedes to take sarah away where they can scan her soulmech brain. (even tho we at this point dont fully trust these guys, we really cant do a lot to stop them). we go chill in the messhall (and not make any friends).

im pretty sure we spend the night and in the morning sarah rounds us up and tells us that Mr Gold (for lack of better name which either we never got or i forgot, Mr Gold is the 1/2gold) has given her a credstik and she is to take us shopping for formal wear, as we are to be honored guests at a dinner in our honor. we can also use the funds to buy some supplies. (halfling eyes light up at the thought of spending other peoples moneys)

in the city, we buy some guns, ammo, sights, comms, other such stuff(not all of which is entirely legal) and also some rather nice clothes. we spend a LOT. go back to mansion. have dinner, during which there is warning sirens and alarms and dinner is inturpted by news that orkz have attacked part of the city.

Mr Gold starts issuing orders and we get "drafted" to go stop the orkz, along with sarah and 4 peon...i mean soldiers( thier names are grunt, knuckles and sights) well, the 8 of us set off and after much battling and explosives and rockets and gun fire (wikid had taken the time and effort to create an ork rail-gun which shoots sumething like 15 shots a round, tho it is now in our posession, we dont have ammo for it-takes special ork made ammo, damn crafty DM) one ork gets away. its at that point that we realize that the extras havent been helping (not intentionally, we all just forgot to roll init for them and wikid forgot they were even there).

NEway, we take off after him and arrive at a boobytraped and tripped out junkyard. we manage to spot the ship we think the orkz are gonna make thier gettaway on, but after busting thru the junk-blockade, we realize it was a decoy and now we can hear the real ship powering up to take off. Balien(the elf in our party) takes off on foot and with that foot manages to "find" a mine that blows him over a couple junkpiles and right in perfect range for some sniper shots. we manage to take out 2 units of orkz (squad C and B, that really strikes terror in yor heart "oh no the dreaded squad B is coming!!! run for yor lives!!!":rolleyes: ), but squad A gets away.

we manage to salvage cordinates from other ship the orkz left behind, so we rtrn to Mr Gold, he outfits us with a ship (and i get some better armor) and we set off in pursuit. Our group now consists of Me, Nny (bro), Balien (elf who is working toward PrC sniper i wrote up), and the NPC's we control are Knuckles (human M), Grunt (dwarf M), Spud (dwarf M), Sights (???M, he also is i guess working toward sniper) and the new addition is Stitches (ftr2 clr2 elf F, she is our combat medic). sarah had to stay behind cause i guess she is to important to chase after orkz.

stay tuned caus i might update mission 3 later today(it was originally aired on 10/21)

oh yeah, U should also check out Digitaldarks story hour(its going to detail the adventure as recorded in the personally journal of Nny, and since he didnt intend for NE1 to C it, Nny actually recorded factual info, not his overblown exagerations he tells all the guys and specially the gals) http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=435107#post435107

Last edited:

wallshot

First Post
<looks left and right> wad-i-do? U need to chill the frag out bro. U R way to wound up. U gonna end up hurtin yerself. geesh

Wikidogre

First Post
Well, i am leaving mission 3 summary up too wallshot, and i was going to post the stats for the elf baylen (I Think), no no really! But he happened to be the first casualty of war, from now on he will be refered to as Liquid! Basically thats what happened, he became liquid, he had about 4 Hp's left, and got hit with a crit from a blaster rifle......he he he:D .

Peace for now

Remove ads