• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wil Wheaton & Chris Pramas in "Tabletop"!

I've been waiting for this one! Time to tell my FLGS to restock Dragon Age. I think it's pt 1 (of three?). Edit: Nope, two parts. Wishful thinking...

Lindeloef

First Post
an awesome episode

i loved the ending (see spoiler)
[sblock]I really liked that they talked themselfes out of the situation instead of fighting. A good show case what roleplaying can be for all those non-roleplaying tabletop viewers[/sblock]

vegaserik01

First Post
I enjoyed both episodes very much. I really dug the commentary during the game, and even the quick rules write-ups that would flash before combat or skill rolls. It's a great selling point for the game - like one big ad. Would help a lot with picking a new game to run.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Very cool! Those were the first episodes of Tabletop that I've watched. I looked through the archives and I watched the one about Munchkin with Felicia Day. It looks like a great show and it really makes you want to play the game that they are showing.

avalkauskas

Explorer
NICE! I should send them a comp copy of FOTN:R! ;)

Probably filmed over a much longer period and edited down to the "highlights" since there are no "where's the Mountain Dew?" heard in the background...

nissoken

First Post
hi,
Tabletop is a web series show that created by Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day. It is part of Day's YouTube Channel..i like this series and I noticed is that the "off to the side commentaries" fit well with actual play videos.

Remove ads

Remove ads