• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildshape Questions

Joust

First Post
I don't have MotW yet, though I've read through the Wildshape section. Just looking for a couple of clarifications:

1. Can you use your "human feats" while Wildshaped (e.g. Expertise)?

2. If you're currently under the effect of a spell like Greater Magic Fang or Bull's Strength, and then you Wildshape, I assume that the effects of the spell stay with you until the spell expires. Correct?

3. While Wildshaped, can you use your "human skills" (like Wilderness Lore or Jump or Spellcraft) as usual? For the Jump example, would you apply your Wildshaped strength modifier plus the ranks you've spent on that skill?

4. You assume the AC of the animal you've Wildshaped into, correct?

Your help on these questions would be appreciated.

1. Yep.

2. Yep. That's the point.

3. Yes. Apply the animal's racial skill bonus if it has any as well (for instance, if you wildshape into a kangaroo, you should get Jump bonuses. Note: Kangaroo not in MM)

4. Yes, which is usually quite low. Cast nature's favor, or rely on reach!

shilsen

Adventurer
Joust said:
Severed Head:

Thanks for your help. What is nature's favor? I'm not familiar with that.

Joust

Nature's Favor is a spell from MotW. Gives a +1 luck bonus to attack & dmg for every 2 caster lvls (lasts 5 rds/lvl). It's a Drd 3, Rgr 2 spell, and can be cast only on animals.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads