Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw [OOC]

Voadam

Legend
Ilium Jean pierre looks good. I expect it will be around Friday or Monday before this current scene winds down one way or another and you can be introduced.

People are drawn into the world of the Forge by a cloud of black birds swarming and disorienting them. When the swarm disperses the person is then on the world of the Forge. Sometimes items are yanked from the person entering.

[SBLOCK] in fact if you want you could have been riding out in full plate armor as a knight and the armor be magically stripped as you appear on the forge. Haiel doesn't like excessive metal armor that offends his druidic sensibilities and he sometimes strips knights of their armor and makes them adapt to the lack of invulnerability. There is an element of capriciousness in his decisions to do so or not as well. He also sometimes replaces items he takes with things he thinks more appropriate so bone studded armor appearing in place of plate mail would be in idiom as well.[/SBLOCK]

Ilium

First Post
Ok, sounds good. I think the equipment is fine as-is. His struggling finances are part of his background, and (at least in my world) people don't outfit their 1st-level flunkies with full plate, even if they belong to a knightly order. Way too expensive. Thanks.

Watus

First Post
Considering that I can't be sure that Tur will be upright when initiative comes round to him, I'm going to hold off on posting in the IC until after the archer makes his move.

Voadam

Legend
Reminder

One of the house rules was AU style death rules. Part of that is that disabled is not just at 0 hp, it extends down one for each con bonus so when Tur's rage ends and he is at -1 hp he is still at disabled and not dying status. He can take move actions but any standard actions will cost him a hp.

Watus

First Post
My mental map of the caves is kind of weak. Are there any unexplored areas aside from the path that the goblin caster was attempting to send us down?

Voadam

Legend
Watus said:
My mental map of the caves is kind of weak. Are there any unexplored areas aside from the path that the goblin caster was attempting to send us down?
Not that you are aware of.

There was the entrance tunnel with the shrieking fungus that dead ended with the left/right split.

The left branch had the mess hall and food storage area and weasel tunnel. You explored all of that except for the animal hole that was too narrow to squeeze into.

The right led down to the big open stalagmite cavern with the goblin mining cavern and sleeping areas in the wall where the battle happened. Your quick look around up here revealed no other openings.

This leaves the side path of the stalagmite cavern with the bits of slime that you have not gone down yet.

Ilium

First Post
Voadam: I'm just waiting for someone to tell me who the dead guy is before I start looting his body. I figured it would be bad form if he was one of their friends. ;)

Voadam

Legend
Noni's giving you the go ahead. I think. :)

He's got a small sized goblin shield and some small sized goblin javelins in addition to the chain shirt. Oh and OOC the insignia on his tabard is for the army of Iuz from World of Greyhawk. Let me know if Iuz is incorporated into your homebrew. Is so then Jeanpierre can react accordingly.

Remove ads