• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Shayuri

First Post
Natural 1 to hit. (Damn you Invisible castle! DAMN YOOOUUU!!)

"Magic? I have magic! Look!"

Then she steps wrong and slips, falling onto her back. The blast of energy crackles uselessly into the sky like a violet shooting star in reverse.

"...ow," she mutters, blushing furiously.

Voadam

Legend
Inamar says "Magic? I have magic! Look!"

Then she steps wrong and slips, falling onto her back. The blast of energy crackles uselessly into the sky like a violet shooting star in reverse.

"...ow," she mutters, blushing furiously.

NR4ZN 21
Rooth 17
Syfer 11
Gravan 9
Weylan 6
Gernak 25
Inamar 19

NR4ZN and Rooth up next

Voidrazor

First Post
Taking advantage of the flanking positions of the others, NR4ZN once again sends an armored fist, full of moonstone, whistling over Weylan toward the gibbering creature.

OOC note: Armor Adept powered armor punches, at least according to the sourcebook they're from, don't incur non-proficiency penalties or AoO's, and deal 1d6 base lethal damage (1d8 when large?).

Voadam

Legend
Taking advantage of the flanking positions of the others, NR4ZN once again sends an armored fist, full of moonstone, whistling over Weylan toward the gibbering creature. The blow's aim is true, but passes through the creature as if passing through water. There is some reistance but the spirit stuff does not catch on this blow.

Rooth tries again but the creature is moving too fast and her flail does not catch it.

Syfer 11
Gravan 9
Weylan 6
Gernak 25
Inamar 19
NR4ZN 21
Rooth 17

Syfer and Gravan up next

Brazeku

First Post
Before my turn, if he can shout some instructions, Gravan will say, "I need someone to step back so I can get in there!"

If he can get in there, he'll shift to predator form, move into position and attempt the touch attack. Otherwise he holds his action until someone moves aside.

Voadam

Legend
"I'll take the dagger" says Syfer reaching for it. Syfer then attacks with the strange dagger. The little white stone dagger fits his large hand poorly but he slashes determinedly at the spectral figure. The blade catches on the being's spectral robes and is deflected off them, it has substance the blade seems capable of interacting with, somehow.

Gravan says, "I need someone to step back so I can get in there!" Maneuvering slightly so he can get in there, he shifts to his plant predator form, moves into position, and attempts the touch attack. The life energy explodes on contact with the spectral being unravelling it further and leaving a gaping whole in its being.

Weylan slashes at the creature but it starts whirling around in a frenzy and the glowing spike of his soulknife does not catch it.

It is still active but hanging in threads and lashes out with the spectral knife. Gravan once again ducks the unskilled attack, despite his treant trained battle focus being somewhat disrupted by the thing's previous touch upon his psyche.

Inamar 19
NR4ZN 21
Rooth 17
Syfer 11
Gravan 9
Weylan 6
Gernak 25

Everyone up next

Remove ads