• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar blinks and shakes her head, clearing the magical sight. She eyes the mat inside the door distrustfully.

"I think this mat here has some spell on it. Not sure what, but if I was going to have something to keep people out, that's one place I'd put it."

"Lets move it out of the way before we go in. And watch out for the curtains by the windows too."

Pyrex

First Post
"Hold up just a moment. I think Andolyn may be in her basement."

Standing near one of the vents he then calls out, hoping to be heard by anyone "downstairs". "Hallo down there! We have come to speak with Andolyn, on behalf of the stone digger tribe."

Pyrex

First Post
Weylans brow furrows as he ponders for a moment, "I can hear struggling from below, I believe she may be bound in her basement. If you can bypass the mat we should try and find the entrance to her basement."

While Inamar deals with the mat, Weylan takes another look around, checking for another entrance to the basement/root cellar/cavern he's hearing the noise from.

Voidrazor

First Post
NR4ZN heads in, drawing a massive spiked chain from a compartment that opens at the approach of its armored hand. The warzoder moves quickly, searching for a trap door.

Shayuri

First Post
"What am I supposed to do about a cursed doormat?" Inamar complains...but she steps back and considers, then reaches out and makes a grabbing gesture in midair. The moving tattoos on her skin flash with blue light, and a ghostly double of her hand appears momentarily, grabbing at the mat.

(Mage Hand, trying to scoot the mat over enough to get past it without walking over it)

Voadam

Legend
Initiative! NR4ZN up next

NR4ZN heads in, drawing a massive spiked chain from a compartment that opens at the approach of its armored hand. The warzoder moves quickly, searching for a trap door.

As soon as NR4ZN steps inside the rush mat rises up like a large snake and attempts to strike out at the warzoder's face, its fibers rattling as it moves. It's strike is succesful but the zoder is able to easily fend it off as it attempts to wrap itself around his head.

Inamar summons forth a ghostly hand that reaches out to grab the mat but dissipates instantly upon contact with the writhing reeds.

The mat strikes again at the construct but the zoder is able to evade the blow entirely and the mat gathers itself upon the floor in a bunch as if coiling for another strike.

Over on the table the platter rolls awkwardly skrunches itself and moves to position the pitcher between it and the party, perhaps an attempt to hide?

Weylan searches around outside but finds no other entrances until he comes back to the windows near the front.

NR4ZN 9
Rooth 8
Syfer 6
Inamar 22
Platter 21
Mat 21
Weylan 14
Curtain vine 14

Remove ads