• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Brazeku

First Post
"Perhaps a sacrifice? That seems the kind of thing one of these little beasties would do. Have you ever had to clean up after a Goblin? They're, ah, always leaving things like this behind. And they trample the ferns." Gravan looks about cautiously. "There are very likely more around here, too. We should be prepared." .

Shayuri

First Post
"They hanged him," Inamar says gravely, peering up. "I wonder why. Maybe he insulted the leader..."

"We should cut him down, don't you think?"

Voadam

Legend
Crack. Fssh-whoomp! The goblin body falls to the ground, providing those down there a better look. The blood soaking through its sleeve and the snapped neck seem to be the only wounds on it. There is a little blood spilled over the top of its leather knife sheath, Gravan notices.

Shayuri

First Post
Inamar backpedals away from the dead goblin, face all squinched up in disgust.

"Ew ew ew ew...it smells AWFUL," she complains. "Can we go now? Which way?"

Drowned Hero

First Post
Rooth Shifter Ranger

Rooth keeps tracking the goblins... 'stay behind again people' she starts moving as fast she can without making to much noise.

Voadam

Legend
Rooth tracks the goblin's path back to the camp, as she goes her eyes spot something new at the first of the blood spatters. A small piece of wood she originally overlooked, visible from her different angle as she returns this way, it appears to have been used for whittling. It looks like a symbol carved into the side of the stick. A line with a looped end, a diagonal slash across it. A quick glance at the scene and Rooth concludes the stick was tossed here near where the dried blood spatters start. Rooth remembers the symbol from her dreams.

Rooth soon finds the path the goblin party headed out, heading deeper into he forest.

Brazeku

First Post
"We should, ah, proceed carefully. I think foul magic is afoot here. I, ah, believe they sacrificed this one to deliberately slow the progress of pursuers."

Gravan shakes his head to clear some of the fog away and peers deep into the forest. "Rooth, ah, is this the path? We should put the most combat ready first. They're probably expecting us,"

Voidrazor

First Post
After its long silence, it is a mild shock to hear NR4ZN's deep processed voice. Its tone is strange in a way that is hard to identify, sulky? "Again, I am willing to stand in lead of the regular marching order, lady Inamar. But given my serious malfunction during the last engagement, I also understand if you want me elsewhere."

Remove ads