• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood RiTaC III Gannu Mines

Brazeku

First Post
When Gravan's turn rolls around:

Gravan thinks hard. This is obviously some kind of... dire lemur. What is the dire lemur's natural enemy? Think, Gravan think! It is... it is the dire fossa! Yes! They're eternally locked into a struggle for jungle dominance! I must become like the fossa!

Gravan tries to keep the creature distracted by making 'fossa-like movements', staying just out of melee range so the creature is still easy to hit with ranged attacks. (He uses a full defense action, bringing his AC to 31.)

hellrazor111

First Post
I'm back from vacation now.

On Syfers turn:

Keeping an eye on the creature, Syfer climbs his way up to an even level with it.
[sblock=ooc](whats the Red Vore's current height?)[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Flush with her success in targeting the wily beast, Inamar flings another iridescent blast of arcane energy at it!

(feel free to roll for me...+5 to hit and 1d6+1 damage, assuming it's Point Blank)

Voadam

Legend
Flush with her success in targeting the wily beast, Inamar flings another iridescent blast of arcane energy at it! Her aim is off however and the blast explodes into a branch spectacularly.

Rooth aims and Fires an arrow with her Composite longbow. The creature snarls and dodges as the arrow hisses through the air to lodge into the trunk of the tree where the beast was moments before.

Gravan thinks hard. This is obviously some kind of... dire lemur. What is the dire lemur's natural enemy? Think, Gravan think! It is... it is the dire fossa! Yes! They're eternally locked into a struggle for jungle dominance! I must become like the fossa!

Gravan tries to keep the creature distracted by making 'fossa-like movements', staying just out of melee range so the creature is still easy to hit with ranged attacks.

Keeping an eye on the creature, Syfer climbs his way up to an even level with it, lifting himself 10' up into the branches.

The creature angles around the trunk dodging NR4ZN's whirling chain attack to snarl at Syfer and savage his arm with a bite before agilely climbing another 10' up the trunk and partially around the other side gaining more cover from the branches.

Syfer is 10' up, takes 7 damage. The vore is up 20' now

Initiative:

Weylan
NR4ZN
Inamar
Rooth
Gravan
Syfer
Red Vore

Voidrazor

First Post
"Lady Inamar, my Lords, perhaps we should just leave. There is nothing to be gained in fighting this beast". NR4ZN delays in taking action, ready to cover a retreat or attempt another attack.

Pyrex

First Post
Growing frustrated at his continued failure to hit the creature, Weylan tries one more time; manifesting and throwing his mindblade.

Voadam

Legend
Growing frustrated at his continued failure to hit the creature, Weylan tries one more time; manifesting and throwing his mindblade. His aim is much better but the swiftly ascending creature evades the mindblade yet again.

NR4ZN pauses. "Lady Inamar, my Lords, perhaps we should just leave. There is nothing to be gained in fighting this beast".

Initiative:

Inamar
NR4ZN (delaying)
Rooth
Gravan
Syfer
Red Vore
Weylan

Pyrex

First Post
Weylan shrugs, "I'm willing to let it go if it's willing to let us."

Weylan manifests another mindblade, but holds off on attacking just yet.

Voadam

Legend
Rooth fires another arrow. The shaft thunks into the tree and the creature scrambles up higher. Under the onslaught of attacks it seems to be withdrawing up higher into the tree.

Weylan shrugs, "I'm willing to let it go if it's willing to let us."

Weylan manifests another mindblade, but holds off on attacking just yet

Syfer is 10' below the creature on the tree's trunk. It is an easy climb but the beast is obviously in its element up here.

Initiative:

Gravan
Syfer
Red Vore
Weylan (delaying)
Inamar
NR4ZN (delaying)
Rooth

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads