• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Will buy.com get sued?

The Little Raven

First Post
I hope the printer they used fires the dishonest schmuck that stole Wizard's property, and institutes more rigorous standards to protect their clients' rights. Otherwise, Wizards needs to find a better printer.

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
Mourn said:
I hope the printer they used fires the dishonest schmuck that stole Wizard's property, and institutes more rigorous standards to protect their clients' rights. Otherwise, Wizards needs to find a better printer.

Judging from the print quality of KotS, I'd say that WotC needs to find a new printer anyway.

daddystabz

Explorer
I put an order through Buy.com last night and it changed in status last night to "sent to warehouse" but it has been saying that all day today too and has not been sent to shipping yet. I even ordered 2 business day express shipping. I am worried and wondering if maybe they caught the mistake and are holding new orders now till the release date. Their site also says that they do not charge your card until the item ships but my card has already been charged in full.

kboleen

First Post
It wouldn't surprise me if both parties knew exactly what they were doing just to "create a little controversry." And free publicity.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Mourn said:
Everyone is talking about Buy.com, but the leak of the printer files looks like a much more serious issue to me.

Kitsune

Explorer
Nothing's going to happen to buy.com. Do you really think Hasbro would anger a major online retailer by trying to get a fine out of them? That would be idiotic; it would only hurt Hasbro if buy.com stopped carrying their books. All that's going to happen is that someone from buy.com will apologize for the glitch and life will go on.

And yes, if I was working with the D&D team, I'd be very, very interested in finding out how the PDFs got leaked.

Remove ads