Will this thread kill the previous thread and take its stuff?

Fathead

First Post
Tewligan said:
I've promised not to elaborate on that anymore...

(Veins in forehead throbbing)

Really?! Gish? We've started using that word regularly in our Wednesday D&D sessions, so that we could better prepare ourselves for 4E. I believe there are even plans to have "gish" in the glossary for the PHB...

lissilambe

First Post
I've nothing to add to the list, but in all seriousness, thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in hating the rampant abuse of "killed it and took its stuff". Good lord, I feel like this board isn't a community of roleplayers, but a parrot house.

I now feel less alone out here in speculation land. Thank you all.

Take care
Don

Moon-Lancer

First Post
*sneaks into thread and hides behind another post*

*waits for a chance to sneak attack a mod when he closes down the thread*

*hopes for a chance to take take his stuff*

:eek:

Last edited:

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Moon-Lancer, all you're going to get is a cursed red pen that forces you to do nigh-thankless public service. Do you think they *want* to be mods? :D
-blarg

Simia Saturnalia

First Post
blargney the second said:
Moon-Lancer, all you're going to get is a cursed red pen that forces you to do nigh-thankless public service. Do you think they *want* to be mods? :D
-blarg
Every message board says this about every mod they have. For all that, very few mods ever seem to actually quit.

They just get killed and have their stuff taken. By broken gish Christmas Trees, as long as it's before 9:05 am.
(I'm sick of it too, but nerd rage is hi-larious!)

katakraos

First Post
CR is broken, and killed the gish and stole his sacred cow away fron the laundry, IMO a very interesting story that...

sorry, I was a kender gish in another life :p

themightybiggun

First Post
Oddly enough, I actually enjoyed the phrase, "killed and took stuff" when the ranger's upgrade was described.

I'm sick and tired of hearing blame leveled at the "WoW Crowd"

Driddle

First Post
lissilambe said:
I've nothing to add to the list, but in all seriousness, thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in hating the rampant abuse of "killed it and took its stuff". Good lord, I feel like this board isn't a community of roleplayers, but a parrot house.

I now feel less alone out here in speculation land. Thank you all.

Take care
Don

Yeah. This board is a parrot house.
This board is a parrot house.

Remove ads