• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Winners Announced] Guess which number I'm thinking of and win FREE PRODUCT!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Treebore said:
I know, you don't have many and it would be unfair to you anyway. I am still looking for Oester, though. Guess i might have to get it at RPGnow after all.

Why not? It helps support EN World. :)

Oh, and if there are more positive responses, I will think about having another giveaway.

Last edited:

Ed Cha said:
By the way, is there enough interest in one last giveaway? I wasn't sure because the thread is not bumped up as much now. I thought the "fact and link" thing was fun, but maybe some folks thought it was too much work. Just let me know!
Sure, there is enough interest in one more! Just don't do it over the weekend, since many of us aren't around here then. Seeing how it's friday afternoon, that may account for the slowdown in traffic in the thread. Maybe on Monday you need to have another thread called "Last Chance to Win a Free Adventure"?

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Sure, there is enough interest in one more! Just don't do it over the weekend, since many of us aren't around here then. Seeing how it's friday afternoon, that may account for the slowdown in traffic in the thread. Maybe on Monday you need to have another thread called "Last Chance to Win a Free Adventure"?

Sounds like a plan! Which one should I give away and is the current format alright with people?

Ed Cha said:
Sounds like a plan! Which one should I give away and is the current format alright with people?
Why don't you let the winner of the last give away pick which one they want? Keep the same format, I liked poking around on the website.

caudor

Adventurer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:

Wha?? Do mean we honorable Enworld folk might dare to goof around on the message boards while we are at work? How could that be? [snickers]

Macbeth

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian go it all right: winner chooses, wait till monday, keep the format, etc. I sure hope I win, else I'll have to wait unitl my paycheck next Friday to try to secure a copy...

Remove ads