Wish I could delete this.

Coredump

Explorer
I posted this is ask a question. I have since found the answer, but cannot figure out how to delete this post/thread.
My apologies.

Last edited:

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I think the mods could delete the thread if they really wanted to, but why bother? It'll make its way down the list soon enough and get buried in the morass of other old threads...unless we keep bumping it, of course. ;)

Edit to add: is thread deletion even within the power of a Wish spell in 5e?

Oofta

Legend
I think the mods could delete the thread if they really wanted to, but why bother? It'll make its way down the list soon enough and get buried in the morass of other old threads...unless we keep bumping it, of course. ;)

No, it requires a spell so demanding, so dangerous that it is only whispered of in the far reaches of the dark web.

I am speaking of course of ... hold on better put this in a spoiler tag just in case ... you've been warned ...
INVOKE MORRUS

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin

Time for more fish? n_n

Remove ads